If you have been craving Maryland style crab cakes, but live out of state, we have you covered. Our “World Famous Crabcakes” are available for order online and are shipped to you the next day!
Sorry, we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
We ship Monday through Thursday. Orders received before 10:00 a.m. EDT Monday through Thursday will be delivered by 3 p.m. the next day. Orders placed after 10:00 am will be processed on the next business day.
We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Your crab cakes will arrive in individual Styrofoam containers with dry ice to keep your order cold and fresh during shipping. However, if your order arrives spoiled or damaged please call us at 410-515-3662 (have your order number available).
Cooking Your Box Hill
- First, thaw the crab cakes.
- Preheat the oven to 425°.
- Remove crab cakes from Styrofoam containers and place crab cakes on an un-greased pan, adding a splash of water or butter to prevent burning or sticking.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the crab cakes are golden brown on top. Crab cakes should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145° F.
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, re-pack the remaining portion within 36 hours of receipt for a 100% refund. At Box Hill Crabcakes, we fully guarantee all of our crab cakes.
Return your package to:
Box Hill Pizzeria
2915 Emmorton Road
Abingdon, Maryland 21009